Appreciate the power of contrast
- Change your focus when you notice yourself attracting undesired results
- Take risks: starting with small risks
- Accept that you are a deliberate creator
- Acknowledge your professional desires
- Notice who and what you attract in your personal life
It is easy to know what you want if you are certain of what you do not want. Do a list of the things you do not want and from there you can generate the things you want. Sometimes while thinking about what you want, your mind swings to the things you do not want. You then digress into focusing on the things you do not want and unconsciously begin to offer a vibration different from what you intended.
However, whatever offering you give in your vibration attracts a similar energy. When you focus on darkness instead of light, you attract more darkness, but when you focus on light, you attract more light and clarity. Be sensitive to what you focus on. Whether you are conscious of it or not, you are always offering a vibration. Ensure that you do not operate by default. Be a deliberate creator. Choose what you want and continue to focus on what you want.
This is your life. Choose what you want to do with it.